Use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The information, data and other content of our website is protected by copyright or trademark. The copying and distribution of this website or individual parts thereof (e.g. graphics or text passages) is not permitted.
- Anyone is permitted to create a link to our website. However, the operator reserves the right to withdraw this permission. Furthermore, the display of this website in a frame is prohibited.
- The operator can be made liable for the content of this website in accordance with statutory requirements. He cannot, however, accept any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content and information provided on this website.
- Our website contains links to external third-party websites, for which we have no influence on the content. The relevant provider or operator of the site is therefore responsible for the content of the linked website. The linked pages were checked for any possible legal infringements at the time of linking. No unlawful content could be recognized at that time. We will remove the particular link if this situation changes and we become aware of a legal infringement.
- If a contractual relationship is created between the operator and the user, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to these contractual provisions. The mandatory consumer protection laws of the country which is the customer's primary place of residence are excluded from this choice of jurisdiction. This choice of jurisdiction shall also not apply if the user has claimed infringement of intellectual property rights. The application of UN Sales Law is excluded.
- The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the use of the website is the headquarters of the operator if the customer is an accredited merchant, a legal entity of public law or a public special fund.